TN Visa (Professionals from Mexico and Canada)

This type of temporary work visa is for citizens of Mexico or Canada.


  • Have a profession that qualifies within those approved for this type of visa.
  • The position offered in the US is for a professional.
  • Have a job offer from an employer in the US.
  • Meet the qualifications and experience necessary for the profession.


  • The initial period granted can be up to 3 years and can be renewed.
  • .The beneficiary can work in the company that made his/her request.
  • Spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 can accompany the beneficiary and study in the U.S.

Make your free consultation Call us Write to us Message usit will always be a pleasure to serve you.