H-1B (Specialized Worker)

This type of nonimmigrant visa is for professionals (people with a 4-year college degree or at least 12 years of work experience) who come to the United States to work in a position that normally requires such a degree or experience.

To apply, it is required to have a sponsor, that is, a company from the United States that has a vacancy in a position for professionals.

There is an annual quota of 65,000 H-1B visas, but there are typically more than 200,000 applications, so USCIS runs a lottery. The initial date to apply is April 1 of each year, and if approved, the beneficiary can start working on October 1 of the same year.

If your company requires hiring foreign professionals or if you have a sponsoring employer, our firm can provide you with complete advice.



Make your free consultation Call us Write to us Message usit will always be a pleasure to serve you.