Image: Pixabay

The Internship USA program gives you the possibility to develop a professional practice in United States for a maximum period of 12 months. You’ll get a valuable professional experience in one of the world’s most powerful economies. International professional contacts you’ll make, you will improve your English, and you will have the best possible start to your career.

This program is developed under the control of the Department of State of the Government of the United States, which grants work permits associated with a type of special visas, called J-1, by which, University students from around the world or who have completed their studies in the last year, they can perform practice professionals in the United States for a period of up to 12 months. To issue these work permits and their visas, the Government requires that there is a “Sponsor” who is responsible for the management of the program and services that students need.

We offer some recommendations:

Use the Networking and personal relationships!

Do you have a friend or family member in the United States? Take advantage to meet people and ask them if they know any American company interested in having a student in practice. Networking is the most effective method to ensure you a job.

Recommended Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search