Fiancé Visas (K1 Visas)

South Florida and California Immigration Lawyer

If you are planning to get married, and your betrothed is not a United States citizen or lawful permanent resident, you will need to contact Sariol Legal as soon as possible. Our team has experience assisting couples with obtaining K1 fiancé visas. These visas allow your fiancé / fiancée to enter the country and be married before applying for an adjustment of immigration status to become a legal permanent resident. For more information, or to determine your fiancé’s eligibility for obtaining a K1 visa, we encourage you to speak with a South Florida immigration attorney from Sariol Legal as soon as possible.

A few things will need to be taken into consideration when determining who is eligible to receive a fiancé visa, including:

  • The United States citizen must petition for the visa and sponsor the fiancé’s entry into the country
  • You must marry within 90 days of the fiancé entering the United States
  • You and your fiancé have met in person, face to face, at least once within the past two years
  • You and your fiancé are not currently married, and all previous marriages are terminated

Schedule a Consultation with Sariol Legal

No two visa application cases are the same, and at Sariol Legal, we understand that you and your soon-to-be spouse will be facing situations that are unique to you. Our team can develop a personalized strategy that can assist you with understanding the legal aspect of visa applications and ensure that your rights are protected throughout the case. For more information about how working with a South Florida immigration lawyer from our team can help you, we encourage you to contact Sariol Legal as soon as possible. You can get started today by completing a free case evaluation form online.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search