Employment-Based Immigration

South Florida and California Immigration Attorneys

Thousands of individuals seek employment in the U.S. every year; however, there are only certain amounts of specific visas available. In most cases, visas are issued based on the skill set of the applicant, his or her educational level, employment background, and the type of work he or she is hoping to obtain. A variety of visas are available, and when you work with Sariol Legal, we can determine which one may suit your situation.

At Sariol Legal, we work to determine which visa application may work best for potential employees who are looking to enter the United States to work. Our dedicated immigration professionals have years of experience providing quality representation and favorable outcomes for a variety of employment-based immigration cases. If you want to immigrate to the United States, contact a South Florida immigration lawyer from Sariol Legal Immigration Centers right away. We will sit down with you and/or your prospective employer to determine which specific visa is right for you, or to learn how you would be eligible to enter the country, contact the South Florida Immigration Attorneys at Sariol Legal now. Click here to set up an appointment or to contact us.

We can assist you with obtaining the following

Labor Certification – Program Electronic Review Management process (PERM)

This certification is given to individuals through the Department of Labor and allows workers to file for an employment-based visa. Labor certifications are often the first step in starting the green card process.

H Visas

This H visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows foreign workers to obtain employment in the United States. In most cases, these visas are granted to specialty occupation workers and allow workers to remain in the country temporarily.

J Visas

The J-1 Visa or Exchange Visitor Program is designed to allow J-1 exchange visitors to travel to the United States through a Department of State approved sponsor program to receive special training by a person that demonstrates special skills or to teach and/or study a special art or career. The exchange visitor must have a sponsor who must be accredited and approved through the Exchange Visitor Program designated by the State Department of the United States.

L1 Visas

If you are an investor or an employee of an international company that has or wants to establish an office or branch in the United States, you may be granted entry with an L1 visa. The time allotted to be in the States can vary depending on your country of origin.

O Visas

O visas are granted to individuals who show an extraordinary ability to perform work in a field of art, science, education, business, or athletics. There are various types of O visas, and to determine which is right for you, you need to work with an attorney.

P Visas

Entertainers and athletes may be granted a P visa to work temporarily in the United States. This visa may take several months to obtain, so it is important that you start working with an attorney as soon as possible.

R Visas

Religious workers who are looking to enter the United States to temporarily work will need to obtain an R visa. These visas are granted only to members of recognized religions. You will need to speak with an attorney to complete the process successfully.

TN Visas

Particular individuals could be granted a North American Free Trade Agreement ( NAFTA) visa, also called a TN visa, if they are nationals of Canada or Mexico. Professionals including teachers, engineers, lawyers, and scientists may be eligible for this visa.

#mk-accordion-5d1346c0b88f8 .mk-accordion-pane{ background-color:#ffffff; }

At Sariol Legal, we know that the laws and regulations involving visas can be difficult to understand. Without the guidance of an experienced attorney, you could be facing an uphill battle when filing your visa application. If you are looking to immigrate to the United States for employment related purposes, we encourage you to speak with a South Florida and California employment visa lawyer from Sariol Legal today.

You can contact our firm by completing an online case evaluation form now!

.full-width-5d1346c0b7d59 { min-height:100px; padding:0px 0 50px; margin-bottom:0px; } #background-layer--5d1346c0b7d59 { background-position:left top; background-repeat:repeat; ; }
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search