Employment-Based Immigration – (Work Visas)

The United States allows foreign nationals to come into the country and work under certain circumstances and conditions. Within this category there are “non-immigrant” type visas, which are for a very specific period of time, after which the person must return to his/her country, AND “immigrant” type visa, which either lead directly to a Legal Permanent Resident (LPR) status or allows the person to “adjust” status from the visa obtained to that of LPR. Specific rules and regulations must be followed if you want to immigrate into the United States on an employee-based visa. We will sit down with you and/or your prospective employer to determine which specific visa is right for you, or to learn whether you are eligible to enter the country, contact the South Florida Immigration Attorneys at Sariol Legal Immigration now. Click here to set up an appointment or to contact us.

  • H Visas
  • L1 Visas
  • O Visas
  • P Visas
  • R Visas
  • TN Visas (Free Trade Agreement)
.button-5cc003a30225c { margin-bottom: 15px; margin-top: 0px; min-width: 0px !important; } .button-5cc003a30225c { background-color:#917C4C; } .button-5cc003a30225c:hover { background-color:#877347; } .button-5cc003a30225c.three-dimension { box-shadow: 0px 3px 0px 0px #74633d; } .button-5cc003a30225c.three-dimension:active { box-shadow: 0px 1px 0px 0px #74633d; }
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search